Monday, September 19, 2011

Vampire Academy - The Graphic Novel - Richelle Mead, Leigh Dragoon & Emma Vieceli

0


Pages: 144

Published: August 23rd 2011 by Razorbill

Collaborative Team: Richelle Mead [author] Leigh Dragoon [Adapted] Emma Vieceli [Illustrator]

Collectable: Yes

Being a fan of Vampire Academy curiosity got the better of me when I found this in the city while looking around in a massive fantasy/sci-fi store called Minatoar. I wanted to wait until I had finished the series, but decided to treat myself and I am happy I did because this graphic novel is stunning. So true to the novel everything is depicted just as I imagined it in my mind and it is fascinating to see it in illustrated form, the collaborative artists Leigh Dragoon and Emma Vieceli and author Richelle Mead did a wonderful job at creating the novel into readable art. The only person that I couldn’t picture the same way was Dimitri and don’t ask me why. If you are a fan of the series this is well worth picking up and adding to your collection, a definite collectable item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment