Monday, September 19, 2011

TBR Tuesday

0

TBR Tuesday is a meme created by misty at :

http://www.thebookrat.com/

Todays TBR Tuesday Book is : Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater



Synopsis:

Grace and Sam share a kinship so close they could be lovers or siblings. But they also share a problem. When the temperature slips towards freezing, Sam reverts to his wolf identity and must retreat into the woods to protect his pack. He worries that eventually his human side will fade away and he will left howling alone at the lonely moon. A stirring supernatural teen romance.

I actually won this book in a contest hosted my an australian magazine called Good Reading. I recall being very excited to read it and in my excitment oversaturated myself with mixed reviews about the book and series in general. I am glad I let it settle on my shelf and gather some dust a little before cracking it open, but the stigma remails a crack in my psyche and I am a little wary about reading it. Oh well better late then never considering I just brought the boxset a few weeks ago.

So what do you readers think of this book? No wait don't tell me. Let me read it and I'll let you know. Wish me luck.

What's in your TBR Pile this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment