Saturday, July 23, 2011

TBR Bookshelves and Writing Inspiration

0






As a reader it is only natural to me that I love to write. Over the years my writing deteriorated into nothing more than a few notes and sporadic writing, still I had the comfort of writing books and books in general to keep me focused and all is not lost as I have learned so much just by reading about how to construct sentences, pacing, characters and what I like and dislike about writing and reading.

I thought for a bit of fun I would show you the overwhelming collection of books I have to read as well as my birthday splurge with new writing goodies that I hope will excite me to pick up some more books and start writing.

I am the kind of person who is either writing or reading. I find I write while reading writing books, but when I am finished the writing stops. I am trying to learn how to read many books and write at the same time without letting them influence my muse, but we all know how hard that can be at times.

So enjoy, and maybe post your own bookshelves...I cannot wait to see what they look like. Post links in my comment bar.

Blair xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment