Saturday, September 21, 2013

Falling into Reading Read-A-Thon - Challenge Post

0


As always I am a mad woman when it comes to a challenge. Sign me up and I will give it a try even when I know I am determined to only get half the things checked of the list. This past year I have participated in two Read-a-Thon's so far: The Bout of Books 8.0 and the wild BookTube Read-a-Thon [Both which were mad dashes since those two weeks were so hectic. Now it's that time again and I decided to sign up for the Fall into Reading Read-a-thon hosted by the Bibliophilesisters. Little did I know weeks ago that I would be falling into tradition with my week being jammed packed with meetings, travel and one of my life long friends finally visiting me after 3 years of not seeing each other [how could I say no?]


But in the spirit of my insane personality and ability to read 1-2 books a week if I am lucky I have still signed up because I love a challenge, meeting new people, reading a variety of books and having fun. So without further ado I am going to share the books I will be picking from this week with the aim of reading at least two from the pile.
[Although in the spirit of challenge I might even push myself a little further- well see, but I am happy with my pile.]

I will also be following along with the challenges and posting my progress each and every day throughout the week regardless if I am face planting the pillow from late night movie sessions or exhausted from the exciting life of travelling and meetings.

[I'm still young – I can stay up all night and run a marathon, clean my house and read my entire book pile – aheah – Yeah right Wonder woman.]


~*~
Tessa Masterson Will Go To Prom- Brendan Haplin and Emily Frankin

Shine – Lauren Myracle

Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins

Perception – Kim Harrington

Slide – Jill Hathaway

The Witch of Turlingham Academy – Ellie Boswell

Links :

Bibliophilesisters Fall Into Reading Read-a-thon: http://bibliophilesisters.wordpress.com/fall-into-reading-read-a-thon/

Follow me on Twitter: @bittenbook




0 comments:

Post a Comment