Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Into Reading Read-A-Thon Day One Update

0

Hey there fellow Book Lovers,

I had a fantastic reading day today. Starting of the pile with a book I have been waiting many years to read and while I don't much like the cover, the content is what counts and I found myself wanting to read this whenever I had a chance to read it. If my page count is anything to go by [153 pages] it is a bright indication that I am loving this story and cannot wait to continue reading it tomorrow. 

I thought today I would share my favourite quote of the day that I have been reading to everyone who will listen and laughing my blankets off. 


I look forward to joining everyone tomorrow with their reading goals and cannot wait to work through my pile. I am really excited about some of the books  !!! Let's see what happens when I read.
~Blair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment