Friday, September 14, 2012

Big Girls Do It Better - Jacinda Wilder

1




Pages: 32
Published: September 2nd 2012
Genre: Romance/ Short Story
Format: Ebook
Acquired: Amazon Kindle
Date Finished: 15th September 2012

Synopsis:  Gorgeous, rock-star guys like Chase Delany don't go for girls like me. They go for supermodels and actresses, skinny-girls who never eat and spend all day working out. I'm not that girl. So when he locked his fiery brown eyes on me for the first time, I couldn't quite believe it was really happening to me.

It was the second night I spent with him that I'll never forget.

Thoughts/ Review:
I think this is the first story I have read where there is a BBW girl involved and let me tell you it is certainly refreshing. Being a curvaceous woman myself I sometimes feel the lack of erotic/romance about bigger women is a letdown so when I heard about Big girls do it better I was like hell yeah I want to read that.
For a short read it certainly packed a punch. Chase, the main male character who is your dream God of sex falls for Anna Devine who is out lovely leading lady; a fun, sexy and musically talented woman who has had the misfortune of being treated poorly by men who thinks she’s easy just because she’s a bigger lady. However when these two characters come together they create 32 pages of sizzling chemistry and bubbling romance that was pure enjoyment to read.

I will admit that it all happens very fast but Jacinda manages to pull it off in a way that is realistic. Being a big girl myself I felt the emotions that Anna did. The second guessing and analyzising is something everyone does and faced with the self-conscious nature that society has thrown on us the fear of your weight does become a deterrent sexually. I found that was the part I enjoyed the most as Chase stood his ground and was constantly telling her that he genuinely loves her the way she is and showed her that not every man wants a skinny bitch, that not every man wants skin and bone that some men genuinely love a BBW and he is one of them and he wanted Anna for every bit of her.

I would recommend this short story as it is quick, fun and an enjoyable read. However I cannot foresee myself reading the second story as it is a little too expensive for my taste for the amount of pages there is, but for those who have read it let me know what you thought about it.

I am giving this:
★★★.5
Rocking Microphones

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact the main character was voluptuous. Right away I like her. But I also want value for my dollar. You make perfect cents to me. hehehe

    ReplyDelete