Saturday, February 11, 2012

Road Trip Week - Spotlight

0


So recently after watching a video on Youtube over at one of my favorite channels Son of Stage & PageI found out that Reading Wishes was going to be hosting a Road Trip event where a number of 2012 releases featuring Road-Trips would be part of a weekly reading challenge.

And I thought- What a freaking awesome idea as I have just recently got my copy of Never Eighteen in the mail and have been looking for a good excuse to clear my reading schedule to dig into it [froths at the mouth with excitement] Not only that I think nearly every book on the list made me all jittery with excitement.

So if you love a good road trip novel or are highly anticipating the ones featured in this event please check it out by clicking the button in my side-bar and be a part of this amazing fun ride. I am so excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment