Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bout of Books: New Year’s Resolution Challenge

0


Hello Bookish Friends Today I Am Participating In The Bout of Books First Day Challenge Held By  http://thebookthat.wordpress.com/ 

This was a fun challenge and got me really thinking about how I interpret my reading on a fun level. I hope you enjoy my finds, and good luck to all of you lovely readers out there who are doing the Bout Of Books 12.

Grab a cuppa and Join In Today

 Happy Reading



GOAL – 100 BOOK CHALLENGE
TITLE: THE BODY FINDER- KIMBERY DERTING


The Body Finder is humorous for me because when I read you can usually find me in the one spot, but it also plays on the experience of being out of my body when I am in a good book – immersed deeply. 

This hits on my 100 book challenge – as I will be having many adventures through my collection throughout the year.

GOAL – SHOP SMART
TITLE: CONSPIRACY GAME – CHRISTINE FEEHAN


Conspiracy Game - Shock revelations, news paper worthy headlines.  Conspiracy theories all around my house abound when I set myself forward to SHOP SMART, and be wiser about spending in regards to reading.  

I did really well last year, comparatively to the years when starting my bookish blog and youtube channel, were I was buying upwards of 60 books a month. Now my goal is to buy 1-4 a month [if that]

GOAL; READ TWO BOOKS A WEEK
TITLE: THE GIRL IN THE ARENA



When making this goal it dawned on me that I was going to need to make stronger changes into my boundaries with people, and where my attention went if I was to immerse myself in my love of reading further by reading two books a week.

  At times it does feel as if I am a Gladiator claiming my power, and being strong in my intent – knowing if I dedicate to the enjoyment and flexibility of the goal I can achieve anything, and have fantastic adventures along the way.

What about you Bookish Friends...What are your picks?


0 comments:

Post a Comment