Monday, January 20, 2014

January, Oh January Where Have You Gone...

0


Welcome to 2014,

January is almost over and we will soon be moving on into February. It is a scary thought that already the year is moving so fast and yet I have done so little on my blog. I am here both to rectify that and to share with you my January so far in reading: What I am reading now. What I am wanting to read in the near future and What I have still in my deliciously new reading storage box that holds all the books I started last year but am yet to finish. So make a cuppa, maybe grab a pen or your planner in case you see a book you like and lets take a look.

Starting of with I am moving through the books in my storage box. It sits up on my two tier shelf next to the handmade reading lamp my friend made me last year for my birthday and mainly at the moment houses a mixture of Adult & Y.A books. The books in there are:


  • Teardrop – Lauren Kate
  • Calling Mrs Christmas – Carole Matthews
  • Nightshade – Andrea Cremer
  • Supernaturally – Keirstan White
  • Planet of Exile – Ursula Le Guin
  • Lover Revealed J.R Ward
  • Texas Lawman's Last Stand – Dolores Fossen


The next category is books I am currently reading, and there are a few. I like to mix it up and since I am dipping into a few of them every now and then I will just share the ones I am reading on a more regular basis. I am almost finished with Star Cursed which is exciting and I only have a quarter more to read of Granny Chic. Both of these books have been a life saver this week in recovering from Christmas and have inspired me to write, create and fall in love with the old and the new.



  • The Hobbit – J. R. R Tolkien
  • Discovery of Witches – Deborah Harkness
  • Star Cursed- Jessica Spotswood
  • Granny Chic – Tiff Fussel & Rachelle Blondel
  • The Writer's Little Helper – Jim [James] Smith



Now to a few books I have waiting for me, looking so delicious I cannot wait to dig into them. Thanks to Evie [a new friend] for lending me something new in The Divine Feminine, I am really excited about exploring creativity and feminine soul. Of course anything Paris is so me this year and I borrowed Paris- A guide to to the creative heart becsause I have seen it in many places and after a flick through at the library I could not leave without it, leaving lastly- Spirit Bound. I wanted to finish of the Vampire Academy books last year, but never got around to it, but it has been calling and calling me to read and finish so it will be one of my upcoming goals to do so. Anyone call for a marathon !!!



  1. The Divine Feminine Fire – Teri Degler
  2. Spirit Bound- Richelle Mead
  3. Paris – A guide to the city's creative heart – Janell'e MaCulloch

So there you have it lovelies. A wrap up of the books floating around my sphere. I hope you enjoyed my update and I cannot wait to start the new year loving, reading and writing about my passion for everything books. Much Love ~ Blessed reading.



0 comments:

Post a Comment