Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Publishing Spotlight - Carina Press

0

Carina Press

Recently I have been looking into reading outside the normal publishers, as well as getting into some Adult fiction. So upon thinking about it I considered what would be the best way to share this experience while offering others who may have not heard either about the publishing company itself or the books that are available.

This month I would like to spotlight Carina Press who have been kind enough to send me the following 2012 releases. I also thought to add a few books which are definitely on my wish list to read and review.

Carina Press is a fantastic company that has a wonderful array of themes and genres to suit every niche; from Sci-Fiction, Action, Cozy Mysteries to Steam-Punk, Dragons, Westerns and Space Opera’s. Not only are there many options to choose from but there prices are fantastic and most range from $3-$7 dollars. [Bargain] I must warn you, there are some seriously exciting titles available and it is a lot of fun shopping.

Carina Press publish Adult content only. No Y.A Literature. So if you are looking to branch beyond Y.A and are a keen Ebook reader than I most definitely recommend checking out their website.

Carina Press

Via Net-Galley I was blessed to receive the following two books for review: [Links are below]

Priestess of the Nile – Veronica Scott


The Best Mistake- Kate Watterson

I will be reading and reviewing both of these books in February so keep a look out for those reviews.

Two books that are high on my wish list to read and review are:

The Stubborn Dead - Natasha Hoar


Debut novelist in 2012 Natasha Hoar with her [January 23rd] release of The Stubborn Dead has me excited with the premise. After reading a number of fantastic reviews and circling it many times in one of my favorite romance magazines I am super keen to read this book.

Don't Bite the Messenger- Regan Summers


Also a Debut author in 2012 Regan Summers release of Don’t bite the messenger [January 16th] release has me intrigued with her Vampire world and I am excited to get my hands on this one as soon as possible.

So go check out the website and have fun browsing and let me know your experience. I will be sharing mine.

Carina Press is a digital-first imprint from Harlequin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment