Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WWW - Wednesday's – November 10

0


What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading two books. Kiss Me Deadly anthology Edited by Trisha Telep and The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus. I am nearing 100 pages with each book and am thoroughly enjoying each. I would like to be reading a lot more than I am, but my life is very hectic at the moment with moving.


What did you recently finish reading?

I finished reading Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz. It is the 3rd book in the Blue Bloods Series. While it wasn't my favourite of the series I still enjoyed it and you can find a review on my blog.

What do you think you’ll read next?

The Van Allen Legacy by Melissa De La Crus or maybe one of my many growing collections of chick-lit books. If not I will probably start reading the third novel in the Vampire Academy series – Shadow Kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment