Wednesday, August 4, 2010

W...W...W...Wednesday

0



August 4th 2010

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Blue Eyed Boy. Like last week I am nearing the end. I am both saddened and relieved. This book has been one that has really had an affect on me in so many ways, many that I never ever expected. I will be spreading the love to anyone who will listen. One of my favourite books.


What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 2 Shanes. I really loved the blurb when I picked up this book a few years back and my sister [who is an avid reader and a faster reader] beat me to it. When I picked it up on the shelf I was thankful for unique read. A novel away from vampires.



What do you think you’ll read next?

I already have two books waiting for me in my bedside bookshelf ready to read. I have decided it's time to break between all the novels I have been reading and take some time to read my non-fiction books. This weeks choice is Eat Yourself Clever by Carol Vorderman. Next to that, I have decided to start reading the Hannibal Series; starting with Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris And just to officially creep myself out I might even look at reading Living Dead in Dallas By charlaine Harris.

Harris O_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment