Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Musings and Teaser Tuesday

0


Both these challenges are Meme's by Should Be Reading: http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com

What book tops your TBR (to be read) pile right now? Is it something you own, or something you have to borrow, or something you’ll be purchasing? Why do you want to read it so badly? Meme by Should Be Reading.

For me the book that really tops my to be read pile at the moment is a cross between reading through the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead till I am up to date or reading The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.

I love the Vampire Academy series and want to get right into it before another book comes out and I am miles behind everyone. [Which is not uncommon for me since I can't read a whole series of books one after the other.]
As for the Time Travellers wife, I saw a short trailer for it before watching a movie and I loved the storyline. When I realised it was based on the book I'd been hearing about I went out sussed it out. It sat on the shop shelf for maybe a month before I asked my partner to buy it for me for my birthday. Depending on whether or not I feel like another big read, then this will be the next book I bite into.


Really, whenever I say I am going to read something next, I either have to keep it beside my bed or get stuck straight into it, otherwise new books or old interesting books I haven't read yet become priority.Right now however, I am delving into a system that means I am reading both my new and old brought books so that the ones that have been sitting on my shelf for years waiting to be read can be read as well.


" Yes, that's where it starts. With a little White Lie. W hite like the pretty snow. Snow White, like in the story-and who would think snow could be dangerous, that those little wet kisses from the sky could turn something deadly? page 196- Blue Eyed Boy- Joanne Harris


0 comments:

Post a Comment