Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Deliberate Display - An Collection of Five Erotic Stories by Various Authors

0




 Explicit content: Adults Only.

Pages: 53
Published: Xcite Books (January 22, 2013)
Genre: Erotica. Anthology
Format: Kindle Ebook
Acquired: Amazon Kindle
Date Finished: January 30th 2013

Synopsis: An Xcite Books collection of five erotic stories with mixed themes including menage, threesome, bisexual, heterosexual, wife-watching, science fiction/fantasy, interracial, neighbours, male stripper and masturbation.

Quick Thoughts:  Do not read on public transport. Things may become awkward in your pants.
This was a quick, hot, fun anthology of naughty stories that made my dreary Sunday train ride much more exiting. With five authors to pick and choose from or to read through them all there is a little something for everyone in Deliberate Display. While I struggle a lot with finding a good collection of erotic stories this one did not disappoint.

With Four out of Five being just what I wanted to read, and two out of those being saucy enough to make me consider doing something inappropriate on public transport [hehe] Deliberate Display holds a place in my list of fantastic anthologies. What I love about this too is the little taste of each authors writing style. My favorite being Abigail Thorton as her tale of a bisexual rendezvous was deliciously written and had me wanting more.

The best part about this ebook is that is free on amazon if you click here. You can also find a mini synopsis for each story with the amazon link but here: Pick Me Up Here. Below are the titles and authors features in Deliberate Display.

The following stories included are: Deliberate Display by Abigail Thornton, The Convent Girls’ Tale by Marlene Yong, Going Native by John McKeown, Laundry Day by Sommer Marsden and Private Performance by Lucy Felthouse.

Overall this gets a definite thumbs up in my opinion and I cannot wait to check out these authors. The only story I disliked and wished it would end after the first few pages was Going Native. It just felt terribly out of place and was rather dull and confusing.

I am giving this
★★★★
Finger Licking Good Times

0 comments:

Post a Comment