Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Weekend Meme's

0



Catching up Saturday is a weekly meme where I will be catching up on any books I have been reading for the past week and hopefully finishing them. The aim is to start a new week fresh with new books and keep on top of my reading. Of course there will be some instances when this is not possible, but giving it a go is half the fun- right?


Starting Something Sunday is a weekly meme where I will start a new book to kick of a new week. The aim is to hopefully take something of my monthly TBR pile and chat a little bit about why I picked up the book and why I am excited for it. It also makes looking forward to the weekend that much more exciting.



This year I aim to be more of a blogger than a vlogger and I really want to kick start the year with great reading habits, especially since I want to reach my goal at the end of 2012 by reading 100 books. So as well as the many challenges I am going to participate in memes created by others and the following created by myself. Feel free to respond if you like on your blog, by leaving a comment or if you have a YouTube channel. I look forward to hearing about your reading weekends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment