Monday, May 26, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars - Brief Thoughts

0




I will be going to see the movie when it comes out June 5th. I wanted to share my brief thoughts about The Fault in Our Stars now, and then come back and do a discussion/ Movie Review after I have seen it.


Initial thoughts upon finishing the book

I don't think I need to say anything more than what has already been said about this book. It is a beautiful, heart warming, heart wrenching, emotional roller coaster that will stay in my memory and be a part of my collection for ever. I want to give my book to others to read, yet at the same time it is is ridiculously post it noted, and sacred !! Still I will be getting anyone who doesn't already know about it to read it.

P.S Hazel's parents were breathtaking. 

♥♥♥♥♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment