Monday, May 26, 2014

Feeling Frisky - In The Barn - Selena Kitt

0



This story contains adult content: 18 +

For a synopsis of this book and more reviews click the link to the Good Reads page: In the Barn - Selena Kitt

I picked this short piece up to have as my first read on my new kindle. I have a thing of pseudo incest, I am not going to sugar coat that I am a kinky bitch. So going into it I knew what it was going to be about. Although I was rather tempted by the idea of the Devil “actually” being inside the girls body rather than it being subjective. 

None the less once I got into the rhythm of characters natural naivety [although bracing since they are adults] I rather enjoyed the little short story. Not the best thing I have read, but the quotes were beautiful, ones I would write down and collect and Kitt's writing was a great introduction.

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment