Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Into Read Read-A-Thon - Day One-Five Update

0


My week has been so hectic. I did manage to fit in some reading between waiting for people to turn up and sometimes in some spare moments but with guests you can never be to sure and I decided since it might be a few years since I see my friend again to make the best of the time spent with her, even if that was at the cost of some reading. However I do plan on doing an update and while some of the challenges might go up in a few posts I thought I would give you all a quick update and a little Poem for the Fall Poetry challenge in the meantime.

Day One- Five Update
Sunday – 153 pages
Monday-  30 pages
Tuesday-35 pages
Wednesday-1 pages
Thursday- 35 pages

Autumn

Leaves colors of rustic hues

Fall between pages

Of my books

0 comments:

Post a Comment