Sunday, February 5, 2012

Short Story Monday's - Feb 6th

0


Short Story Monday is a weekly meme where I review a short story I have read during the week. This week I read Masked By Richard Denney

Pages: 17

Published: January 28th 2012 by RPD

Format: Ebook

Genre: Young Adult

Date Finished: 5th February 2012

Review/ Thoughts:

This is my first story written by one of my favorite Youtuber’s Richard Denney, although I do own all of his released works I still haven’t got around to reading them and damn I want to smack myself. If you are new to Richards work I think that short stories are the perfect way to test the flavor of an author and Richard does not disappoint. He has hit all of my tastes with a tale of mystery, Masquerade and debauchery that spoke to my love for the paranormal and scenes that open in clubs.

It definitely kept me longing for more of Alex Dash and I will be one of those many readers that will certainly be picking this up if it turns into something longer. So check it out, it is free to download and is a wonderful taste of Richards writing.

You can Find Richard Denney on Good Reads Here: Richard Denney

You can Find Richard’s Channel Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRichardDenney

★★★★

0 comments:

Post a Comment