Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Curse- Mike Norton

0



Pages: 74

Published: 2012 by Oni Press

Genre/ Format: Graphic Novel/Fiction

Date Finished: 5th February 2012

Courtesy of Net- Galley

3 graphic novels in one volume.

The Curse

You can find Mike Norton here: http://www.ihatemike.com/


Review/ Thoughts:

Not one to read Graphic novels I was quite intrigued by this one and after watching a review by Holly via one of her videos on Youtube I knew that this was definitely up my alley. This hilariously blunt Graphic novel has everything death, pirates, cursing and a cute as Pirate Pug. Who doesn’t love that? I would recommend it for adults though as it contains cursing and mature content; although an older teen might enjoy it as well. I like how each comic is movie inspired and it had me laughing even harder. All in all I would check it out when you can it is well worth the read.

★★★★★

Interesting Fact : Mike Norton created this comic in a 24 hour time span.

0 comments:

Post a Comment