Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekend Reading Memes - Week Three/Four January

1

This week on Catching up Saturday I will be aiming to finish Across the Universe by Beth Revis. This is one I have been taking my time with, while at the same time wanting to just go ahead and read until I finish it.

With a little satisfaction, I do have the second book ‘A Million Suns’ sitting on my shelf so I don’t have to worry about waiting to read the next one. So if all plans run smoothly. I look forward to reading that one in March.



This week on Start Something Sunday I will be definitely be starting Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, in face to tell you the truth I already have- a wee bit, and what I have read so far is intriguing. I was half tempted to read it while I read Across the Universe, but I decided not to.



TBR Intervention

This week I am showcasing a book that has been on my pile since December 2011 and in my collection since I cannot remember. That book is A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber. My plan is to read this before the end of the month so that it doesn’t carry on over to February’s large TBR pile.


TBR Intervention is a meme by April over at Books 4 Juliet :

http://books4juliet.blogspot.com

1 comment: