Friday, July 1, 2011

What's New In My Reading World

0


I know it has been a while since I have been on my blog. So much for being a little more prolific, but with all things considered I would like to start posting some more and one thing I would love to do is a meme post about what I am reading, what I want to read and any books I have finished in the past few weeks.

Books I have finished [In June]

· Bloody Valentine – Melissa De La Cruz

· Keys to the Repository – Melissa De La Cruz

· The Angel Therapy Handbook – Doreen Viturue

· Love Struck – Chantel Simmons

· Little Miss Teacher – Cassandra O’Sullivan Sachar


Books I am Reading:

· Frankie Says Relapse – Siobhan Curham

· Devoted – Dick Hoyt

· Touch the Dark – Karen

Chance

Books I Want to Read Next:

· The Diary of Anne Frank

· Living Oprah – Robyn Okrant

· The Atlas of Ancient Egypt- Delia Pemberton

0 comments:

Post a Comment