Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Van Alen Legacy - Book 4# - Blue Bloods Novel

0

Pages: 369 pages

Published: 2010

Date Finished: 22nd May 2011

Recommend and Rating: 3 Stars – Yes pick up the first book – Blue Bloods if you haven’t started the series.

With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss's true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry, love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Jack and Schuyler are over. Oliver's brokenhearted. And only the cunning Mimi seems to be happily engaged. Young, fanged and fabulous, Melissa de la Cruz's vampires unite in this highly anticipated fourth instalment of the Blue Bloods series – Good Reads Synopsis.

Review:

It didn’t really pick up until the last fifty pages where the story actually picked up, which was both a disappointment and a relief. For the better half of the novel I was putting it down every few pages. For me The Van Alen Legacy felt like another transition novel, full of information and little action [even though was quite a few action scenes.] It was very plot heavy and while I enjoyed the overall progression it made reading the novel a lot slower.

There are some major break thoughts towards the end, which kept me anticipating the next book on my shelf. I know I always find it hard to read another book in the series straight after the other, but I think you can look forward to me reading the following books in the series while I wait for the next novel: Lost in Time #6 to come out on the shelf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment