Wednesday, July 28, 2010

W...W...W...Wednesdays

0


July 28th 2010,

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading and near finishing Two Shanes By Lee Tulloch. I'm happy that I decided to finally dust it of and give it a read. I am on page 214 and I hope to have it finished by the end of the month.


What did you recently finish reading?
I finished reading Bang the Keys, regrettably. It was one of my favourite writing books of all time and I had such a blast reading through the exercises and practising different mindsets for my writing. Now that everything is settling back into place I aim to try experimenting with the exercises and my character Helena Black.




What do you think you’ll read next?
It was my birthday on July the 18th and I was able to pay of my layby on Blue Eyed Boy by Joanne Harris. It has been sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me to read it. In my mind I am waiting for the right moment because I want to embrace it. I hope that it is as brilliant as I anticipate. I want to be awake to read it and be able to take it in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment