Wednesday, July 14, 2010

0


W...W...W...Wednesdays

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


I am currently reading The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen. I have hit the 230 mark and am loving nearly every minute of the story. This story has really hit home in a lot of places, while still remaining mysterious and addictive.



I am also reading Bang the Keys By . I am now at the second section of the book, but need to go back and work on the writing exercises suggested throughout each sub chapter. I am looking forward to experimenting and exploring my ideas. Especially after such a long non-writing haul.



I recently finished reading Ghost Portrait by Gregory Normintion which was an experience in itself and a pleasant look into the 16th century, even if fictionalised. While it wasn't my favourite read and was difficult to get through in some places, I still managed to not give up on it.



Looking at my shelf and in my mind for the books I desire for my upcoming birthday this weekend [18th July] I was considering reading 'The Time Travellers Wife', but I think I might go for one of my older books sitting in the shelf. Maybe J.R. Wards 'The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series' or a Christine Feehans 'Game Series' novel.


I am practising some self restraint and waiting a little while longer till I start reading another book. Otherwise I will have three or four on the go and that leaves me no room to enjoy them I've recently found.


0 comments:

Post a Comment