Welcome Back Readers to Mondays Challenge: Number Two for Bout of Books 12.
I am here with the Book Scavenger hunt hosted by www.caughtreadhanded.wordpress.com
I could not find a book with the same initials as me in on my shelf...I completed the rest though.
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it - Rebel Amy Tintera
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it- Jessica Spotswood - Born Wicked Trilogy (one of my favourites)
4. Find a book with a female protagonist - The Chaos of Stars - Kiersten White
5. Find the longest book you own - Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it - Let's Get Lost - Adi Alsaid
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated)
This Star Won't Go Out -Esther Earl
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book -
If you can see it I have a little tea strainer hanging over the edge that sits in my naughty book shelf.
I will be back tomorrow with an update on my reading, and to participate in the challenges. Happy Reading.