Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Something Challenge 2012

0



This time last year I decided to challenge myself to read a few different books in a quirky manner. Call me a romantic, but I have a relationship with books that is much like a marriage. So the idea sprung to create my own little themed challenge and welcome anyone who would like to give it a try either by reading one book or four in the following categories:



Something old
Something New
Something Borrowed
Something Blue

This year, oddly enough as I was stacking my shelves high I thought what fun it would be to do it again. I am not exactly convinced I need to challenge myself, but these four books are ones that I have been eyeing in some form or another and I would really like to enjoy just reading for a while.
This year the books I have chosen are:

Something Old: Betwixt
Something New: You or someone like you
Something Borrowed: Peril at Sommer House [despite it being book 2]
Something Blue: Hooked

I have chosen an interesting variety of books that I have both heard nothing about and heard a few things about. Hopefully I will be able to give you guys some great reviews and I would love to hear your comments about any of the books I will be reading [spoiler free]
Join in, let me know what you will be reading or make a vlog post and let me know.
Blair





0 comments:

Post a Comment