Saturday, February 18, 2012

Books I plan on reading in March

0

Books I want to read in March

Ebooks

These are the Net-Galley books that I am looking forward to reading in March. I am hoping to get to all of them. Time might be tight due to us looking for a house.

The Stubborn Dead

Don't Bite the Messenger

Priestess of the Nile

First Time, Forever

Forbidden Fantasies

Wicked Weekend

Gentlemen Prefer Nerds

Croak

Juicy Joy

Hearts that Survive

Brewing Tea Bag’s March Book Club Book

This is our monthly read-along book for March

Something Borrowed


Keri Arthur Book Chat

Circle of Fire

First Books in a series I planned to read [But may not]

First book in series that I want to read that have releases coming out in 2012

Delirium

Hex Hall

Evernight

TBR Pile Killer

Books off the shelf before 2012

There You'll Find Me

Shopaholic Abroad

Wither

Pretties

Library Books I Borrowed

Supporting my local library and my addiction – Of course these aren’t set in stone.

Lenobias vow

Twilight Graphic Novel

Impossible

Moon Over Manifest

The Devil Walks

Saved By An Angel

Books Baguettes and Bedbugs The Left Bank World of Shakespeare and Co_

0 comments:

Post a Comment