Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Monthly Recap - March 2011

0


Just a quick update this month. Nothing really exciting happened, but I did read some very awesome books that you should check out. I recommend all of them.

Books I brought

1. Solstice – Simon Holt

2. Take me There – Carolee Dean

3. Wintergirls- Laurie Halse Anderson

4. Entangled- Cat Clark

5. Covet – J.R.Ward

6. Burned – Ellen Hopkins

7. Get Started In Film Making- Tom Holden

8. Midnighters [1]- Scott Westerfield

9. Slice of Cherry – Dia Reaves

10. Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen

11. The Moth Diaries – Rachel Klein

12. Slights- Karron Warren

13. Carpe Diem- Autumn Cornwell

14. Another Me- Cathy MacPhail

15. Reaching For The Stars- Lola Jaye

16. Darkest Mercy – Melissa Marr

17. Ink Exchange [x2]- Melissa Marr

18. Fragile Eternity- Melissa Marr

19. Bridget Jones Diary- Helen Feilding

20. Friday Nights – JoannaTrollope

21. Second Honey Moon- Joanna Trollope

22. The Body Finder- Kimberly Derting

Books I have read:

1. Anna & The French Kiss- Stephenie Perkins

2. Chakra Therapy- Jennie Harding

3. Natural Woman – Penelope Sach

4. Changing Habits, Changing Lives – Cyndi O’Meara

5. A Night without Armor – Jewel

6. Wicked Lovely – Melissa Marr

7. Reaching For the Stars- Lola Jaye

8. Bird, By Bird- Anne Lamott

Book [Not] Buying Challenge:

Although I passed up many books this month I ended up purchasing 8 books [ the rest being pre-purchased before March but arriving in March]. Proving I can do it, but maybe I don’t want to [laughs] it was truly excruciating not buying loads of books.

Favourite Book: It’s a tie between Anna and the French Kiss and Bird By Bird.

Book that surprised me the most: Wicked Lovely- after so long not wanting to read it and finally picking up I am smacking myself for not doing it earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment