Thursday, December 9, 2010

Your Soul's Plan - Robert Schwartz - Coming Soon

0



ISBN 1583942726

Your Soul’s Plan (which was originally published under the title Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?) explores the provocative premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we are born for the purpose of spiritual growth.



After reading the synopsis I emailed Robert to ask him if it would be possible to get a copy of his book that I could review and recommend. I was estatic when he wrote back and said he would send me a copy. The only down side is I have to wait Three weeks for it to come.

Look forward to me reading this book and reviewing it after the new year.


If you'd like more information about the book & Robert...
Link to Roberts Site

http://www.yoursoulsplan.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment