Sunday, December 19, 2010

Favorite Books of 2010

2


Even though I technically haven't finished my goal yet. I have decided to do my post of my favorite books in 2010. Most of the early novels you cannot find reviews on here, but from Blue Bloods onwards you can. [In no particular order]

1. Blue Bloods Melissa De La Cruz [1]- 5 stars
2. The Book Of Joe - Jonathan Trooper -5 stars
3. Sensing Spirits - Michell Coombes- 5 stars
4. Frostbite- Richelle Mead- 5 stars
5. The Sugar Queen- Sarah Addison Allen- 5 stars
6. Blue Eyed Boy- Joanne Harris - 5 stars
7. Angels 101- Doreen Virtue - 4.5 stars
8. Hush, Hush- Becca Fiztpatrick - 4.5 stars
9. The Secret- Rhonda Bryne- 4 stars
10. The Power- Rhonda Bryne- 5 stars
11.Wicked Appetite - Janet Evanovich - 4.5 stars
12. Masqerade - Melissa De La Cruz [2] - 4.5 stars
13. The Nanny Diaries - Nicola Kraus & Emma McLaughlin - 5 stars
14.The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner- Stephenie Meyer - 4.5 stars
15. To Give a Heart Wings - Mary Kay McComas- 5 stars
16. Bang The Keys - Jill Dearman - 5 stars
17. The Uglies - Scott Westerfeild- 4 stars

2 comments:

  1. I have only read Uglies and didn't enjoy it, realised dystopian is not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve only read The Nanny Diaries, and not this year. But I did read Garden Spells and added The Sugar Queen to my wishlist. Good to know you found it one of the best of the year.

    ReplyDelete