Wednesday, August 18, 2010

W...W...W...Wednesdays - 18th August 2010

1

W...W...W...Wednesdays



August 18th 2010

What are you currently reading?

I am reading two books pretty much in unison, pages apart from one another. One is Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and the other is Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick Both of which I am loving. I have the box-set of The Uglies Series and I've had Hush, Hush sitting on my bookshelf since early this year. I am so glad I decided to pick up both of them.

What did you recently finish reading?

Since finishing 2 Shanes I have finished reading Four books. 1st- Blue Eyed Boy by Joanne Harris – I loved this book with a deep seated passion. 2nd- Eat Yourself Clever by Carol Vorderman – I needed a break and a healthy reading solution then 3rd and 4th I read The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris and Angels 101 by Doreen Virtue. All of these books are on my blog with a review.

I attempted to read Living Dead in Dallas, but gave up 50 pages into it, because it just wasn't happening. I am giving away my collection of books and retreating to the series. I have way to many books to read on my shelf and many more I want to purchase to waste time on a poorly written series.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Something shorter. Both books right now are 400 pages and over, which I must tell you, I am so proud of myself. Usually I see a 400 page book and it takes me months to read even if it is good. I am considering either reading another book of the bottom shelf [random shelf], starting the Warrior Series or reading Masquerade or Shadow kissed. Something shortish.


1 comment: